Mount Kosciusko is located in the New South Wales in Australia at a height of 2,228 metres. The road to the summit is open for walkers and cyclists and is recommended for anyone with a modest level of fitness. It is most popular in summer, and is categorically the easiest of the Seven Summits!
With a 6.5km hike each way, this is highly recommended for those with moderate levels of fitness.
Day 1 involves a drive to Jindabyne and an overnight stay at Horizons Resort. We leave at 3am the next morning in order to reach Mt Kosciusko at sunrise, before returning to Jindabyne Horizons Resort for the night. Day 3 involves driving back to Sydney for three days of sightseeing before heading home.
No immunizations are currently required. However, we suggest you chat to your local Travel Clinic for their recommendations.
|6 days door-to-door|
|New South Wales, Australia|
- All logistics up to the summit and back
- All facilitation costs
- Transport from Sydney to the resort and back
- 2 resort hotel nights
- Trekking permit
- First aid kit
- Welcome dinner and celebration meal at the trek
- International travel
- All personal climbing gear
- Emergency evacuation
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities and summit bonus
- Personal medical expenses, medical and evacuation insurance
- Any costs arising from flight cancellation/ delays, political disturbance or natural disasters.
This is an easy walk, but it was surprisingly cold. I wouldn’t like to get caught out in the winter in those hills. Thanks Adventures Global for assisting me with this climb!Johnny