Also known as Mount McKinley, Denali is the highest mountain peak in North America with a summit elevation of 6,190m.The name, Denali, means ‘the great one’ in the Athabaskan language and is regarded as the third most prominent and third most isolated peak after Mount Everest and Aconcagua. Denali has two significant summits – the South Side is the higher one and is most frequently climbed, with the North Summit rarely attempted. Denali is often called the “coldest mountain in the world” with temperatures descending to -40 degrees at night in winter!
As an adventure organisation, Adventures Global is not officially permitted to guide on this mountain; however, we can help to facilitate a trip for you. Please contact us to find out more.
Visa's and Vaccinations
Please consult your nearest USA Consulate or Embassy for further details.
No immunizations are currently required. However, we suggest you chat to your local Travel Clinic for their recommendations.
|23 days door-to-door|
- All logistics up to the summit and back
- All facilitation costs
- Flights from Talkeetna to Kahiltna Base Camp and back
- 4 lodge nights in Talkeetna
- Climbing permit
- High quality tents on the climb
- All communal kitchen and camping gear
- Sleds and all rigging
- All group climbing gear
- Good quality food on the climb
- Imported high altitude freeze dried food for high camps
- Gas & burners for the climb
- Walkie-talkie sets for the team
Satellite phone for emergency purposes
Insurance for all local staff
Comprehensive first aid kit
- All transport to and from Anchorage
- Welcome dinner and celebration meal at the end
- International travel
- All personal climbing gear
- Emergency evacuation
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities and summit bonus
- Personal medical expenses, medical and evacuation insurance
- Any costs arising from flight cancellation/ delays, political disturbance or natural disasters.